Tuesday 1 February 2011

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my blog......I'm new to this so please bear with me whilst I find my feet but have been so inspired by reading other crafting blogs that I wanted to give it a go.  Thanks to all those who have unknowingly inspired me, I'm hoping this blog will be a way to communicate with all the like minded people out there creating and making wonderful crafts for their family and friends.  I have also been busy sewing ready to try out some little craft fairs here in the uk so I'm hoping to be inspired and share thoughts and ideas with all those experts out there who are a pro in this field!

Well I'll go back to fiddling with content for now, please tell me if I'm doing anything greatly wrong with this blogging process, I'll welcome any comments, hints or tips to make it better.

Thanks for listening, Keri

1 comment:

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts