Saturday 26 February 2011

Shopping Fun

I LOVE shopping for fabric, it's always such an adventure wondering what you might find.  After a couple of days at work I thought I'd have a relaxing days shopping in Leeds - the market there is great for fabrics.  I got some lovely new additions to my ever growing stash.  More of the summer fabric that I made this dress in - friends are all wanting one.  I also got some matching net, thinking I might make my little one more of a party dress in it too. 

I got some lovely fabrics to make my friends a 'new home' apron and some great fun printed cottons for the bibs and bandana's I'm making for my friends little one.  How exciting!  On the minus side my little one was sick all through the night and still very pale, hot and quiet so the sewing will have to wait while I undertake my most important job of all - Mummy - giver of loves and cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts