As promised here finally are the pictures of the Simplicity Dress that I made for myself. I've previously made a wrap dress for myself so perhaps it was a bit of a challenge to make a full on bodice dress but hey ho I had the support of my sewing teacher so here goes!
I used about 2m of lining and outer fabric and 2m of boning. I searched for ages for Navy lace which is what I really wanted but couldn't find any so then set of on a mission to find any nice Navy fabric and ended up with dress lining that had a chevron pattern on it and was a real bargain. All in all the dress worked out at about £7.50 as the pattern came free with my magazine subscription.
That's me for tonight, off to finish some more of my order from the playgroup sale, busy busy.