Monday 10 October 2011

Post Pals Crafty Links

I promised Post Pals that I would work through a list they had given on their facebook page of Crafty links for things to make for children.  Post Pals is a charity which helps children with complex/life limiting or terminal illnesses.  They have a list of all of the children and their siblings with details about their likes/dislikes and you can pick a child to write to or send a little gift to cheer them up.  It's an amazing charity and I really love to send my post so for anyone reading who hasn't come from their facebook page, please have a look at their site and if you have a spare 5 minutes and a stamp you could put a smile on a little ones face, it's priceless.

Here are the links that I've found that may be of interest.  I'll keep posting any blog ones that I get also and feel free to add any you have in the comments.  It ideally needs to be something that can easily be posted.

Happy Crafting

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to read more................

Click on older posts above to read more posts